Some BIG life changes are happening for me personally and my business, Madison Gale Studio! If you haven't heard, I have moved out to Utah for some family and health reasons. So far, the transition has been incredible on all accounts! I've been able to travel, familiarize myself with some beautiful shoot locations, and taken on a new part-time job at a themed Ice Cream shop. (Spoiler, I wear a bonnet and a corset for the first half of my week!)
Moving my family photographer business back to Utah, I have had the opportunity to collect some new family shoot locations and revisit some of my favorite shoot spots from the last time I lived in Utah Valley back in 2015-2016.
The following spots are my current top picks and have proved fantastic for family photography, professional headshots, and couples sessions! I would use the last two for elopements and bridal shoots as well!
- Jolley's Ranch: located in Springville, UT a beautiful drive up Hobble Creek Canyon
- PROS: Big Trees, Mountain Views, Evening Light, (>30 Min Drive)
- CONS: Working around Frolfers, No cell service
- Springville Art Museum
- PROS: Flowers/Brick/Wood accents, large trees, evening light, >30 Min Drive) Not usually busy
- CONS: Are there any?
- Bonneville Salt Flats
- PROS: Wide open spaces, Evening & Morning Light, Stunning with all color pallets
- CONS: <2 Hour Drive
- Antelope Island
- PROS: Space, Morning/MidDay/Evening light, Neutral pallet, Landscape variety
- CONS: Some summer bugs, < 60-minute drive
Sample Family Shots from Jolley's Ranch:
Sample Couples & Professional Shots from Springville Art Museum:
Sample Portrait Shots from Bonneville Salt Flats:
Sample Portrait Shots from Antelope Island: